Leading Companies Trust Meisterplan
Will Your Plans Work If You’re Not Confident in the Accuracy of Your Teams’ Capacity?
Without up-to-date and accurate data on your team’s capacity and effort required, your people will be overallocated and your projects will be delayed, reducing job satisfaction and ultimately costing your company time and money.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Flexible Mode – Your Team Capacity Overview
The flexible mode offers a compact overview to quickly see your team’s total workload.
- See which projects a person is working on
- View the individual project allocations of each role or resource
- Quickly identify capacity constraints
Grid Mode – Detailed Capacity Planning
Use the grid mode for detailed capacity planning to see and edit the specific effort in a given time period per role or person.
- View all of the work assigned to a resource or role on a time grid
- Immediately see problems with overallocations highlighted in red
- Make quick edits by tabbing between the cells to change allocation values
Balance Your Commitments with Your Team’s Real Capacity
Ensure decision-makers can prioritize and fulfill commitments by sharing your team’s real capacity.
- Make quick and easy updates to immediately see the impact on remaining capacity
- Bring up-to-date capacity planning to portfolio management to make the right decisions
- Keep people happy by committing to work they have the skills and capacity to achieve