Allocation Heat Map
Visually identify allocation issues in a recognizable format
- Easily spot under and overallocations with the heat map
- Find out who has capacity available
- See concrete figures on capacity utilization to adjust overall capacity levels
Integrated Capacity Reports
Get a detailed understanding of capacity in your organization
- Visualize your projects’ capacity utilization to set expectations on project delivery
- Understand a person’s individual utilization to ensure they are not over capacity
- Identify the allocation costs of your projects to determine if you will meet the budget
Integrated Financial Analysis
Determine the financial status of your project portfolio
- Identify the overall financial value of the project pipeline
- See the net value of projects to prioritize based on financial criteria
- Review expense requirements to ensure projects stay funded
Use our interactive functionality to visualize exactly the data you need
- Color the Gantt chart to display key project information such as strategic alignment
- Visualize milestones and dependencies to ensure current projects don't delay future ones
- Group resources in different ways such as by location or by role
Plan vs. Actuals
Compare project plans to actual project performance
- Immediately see the estimated effort at completion of a project based on the plan and actual data up to this point
- See when a project is deviating from the plan and react quickly
- See how your plans compare with reality and apply those learnings to future plans
External Reporting Templates
Gain new analysis options by integrating your data with BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Get started fast by using our preconfigured reporting templates
- Use new types of visualization such as bubble charts to better understand and communicate your data
- Enrich what is available out of the box with reports such as a Project Pipeline Analysis or Project Status Report
Expand the visualization and analysis of your data
- Connect Meisterplan data to the analysis and BI tools you already use
- Increase reporting capabilities beyond what is available in Meisterplan
- Evaluate your portfolio and resource data in different ways to make better decisions
The biggest value that Meisterplan gives us is the ability to communicate across the enterprise what’s being worked on. It adds transparency as to why things are stacked ranked, and it holds people accountable to decisions that were made. This has resulted in more projects being completed on time, and more projects being aligned to a strategy, because they were accurately prioritized.
The Lean PPM approach helps us have a solid and up-to-date database. I am able to bring figures to the table and easily map our initiatives to make the right decisions quickly. We are very satisfied with our partnership with Meisterplan, and every new day confirms the usefulness of this solution.
Very usable for enterprises with large number of projects to prioritize. It was designed to help PMOs and resource managers find the best fit in the project portfolio. It is easy to use and easy to implement. The user interface is really simple but offers useful functionalities for project and resource planning and prioritization.
With Meisterplan we easily can align our projects with business goals, resources and financials. This led to fast and reliable business decisions.
With Meisterplan, we can always see what exactly the impact of doing any project is – and it´s really simple to use.
I give Meisterplan an A+ for the experience of modifying the project timeline and resourcing. Consider this model if you’ve struggled to forecast resource capacity using spreadsheets or large commercial tools.
Without Meisterplan, portfolio decisions during crises like this are not well-informed and have unpredictable outcomes.