Leading Companies Trust Meisterplan
Get Quick Answers with the Portfolio Designer
Visualize your project portfolio in real-time with an interactive view.
Complete PPM at Your Fingertips
The Portfolio Designer combines important project information and real-time data to give you everything you need to manage your project portfolio and make strategic decisions.
- Plan your project portfolio with a bird's eye view
- See the impact of project changes to your portfolio in real-time
- Quickly identify resource conflicts, at-risk projects and project dependencies
Strategic View of Your Projects
The Portfolio Designer displays your projects on a timeline so you can better align work to corporate strategy.
- Get an overview of projects colored by business goal, risk level or workload
- Easily prioritize projects with project scoring or drag and drop to reorder
- Visualize the timing, milestones and dependencies in your project portfolio
Realistic Capacity Planning
Manage skills, roles and resources in the resource pool and assign capacity in just a few clicks. Easily spot which resources are overallocated so you can plan a realistic project portfolio.
- Identify resource conflicts and reallocate resources to stay on track
- Watch allocations update in real-time as you build project plans
- Search the research pool for specific skills, roles or individuals to view and assign capacity
Monitor Budgets and Financial Information
Keep track of project financials like operating expenses, capital expenses, total costs, and financial benefits.
- Get insight into total costs and benefits
- Set budgets on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- Identify if you're operating in the green and find over-budget projects
Meisterplan opened our eyes to resource bottlenecks and new portfolio solutions.
There are a lot of things that go into a project plan besides the timing and resources. We need a lot of context and it shouldn't be a surprise when a project needs attention. Our projects need to tie back to our mission and what we want to achieve. With Meisterplan, we can make informed decisions and move the organization forward.
With Meisterplan, we can always see what exactly the impact of doing any project is – and it´s really simple to use.
I believe in the solution and see how it can benefit any company that manages multiple projects simultaneously. Which I think is just about EVERY company!
Meisterplan is now a key element of our portfolio planning. It helps us to make sure that our portfolio is realistic and that we create plans that really work.
One of our problems was being able to show everybody our portfolio plan. Now we see all our projects we would talk about, graphically depicted. You can see their durations and when you scroll down, you can see the team. Maybe these two projects are significant and they're taking two resources each for this period of time. We can now see how much room is in the capacity bucket that we have left to fill. From here we can look at our options. Using Meisterplan to do that helps us show our work and provide transparency.
With Meisterplan, our resource utilization is more transparent. Due to the seamless integration into our existing processes, we can increase the satisfaction of both our customers and employees.