Easily Visualize and Analyze Your Data with Meisterplan + Google Looker Studio
Google Looker Studio (formerly Google Data Studio) is a free tool that turns your data into informative and customizable dashboards and reports that are easy to read and easy to share. Through Meisterplan’s Reporting API, you can use Google Looker Studio to analyze and understand your Meisterplan data in a whole new way.
See Your Meisterplan Data in a New Light with Google Looker Studio
- Take advantage of brand new analysis options for your project portfolio and resource planning data by visualizing Meisterplan data in Google Looker Studio (formerly Google Data Studio)
- Use Google Looker Studio to see your portfolio data such as project status, resource allocations and alignment to business goals at a glance
How to Use Google Looker Studio with Meisterplan
- Log into your Google Looker Studio account (formerly Google Data Studio) or set up a new account
- Load Meisterplan data into Google Looker Studio by going to https://lookerstudio.google.com/data and selecting the Meisterplan connector.
- You can find more information on our Google Looker Studio Connector in the Meisterplan Help Center
Meisterplan is now a key element of our portfolio planning. It helps us to make sure that our portfolio is realistic and that we create plans that really work.
Meisterplan gives me an overview of our global IT project landscape. A step-by-step implementation enabled us to cope with the complexity of our project portfolio. When setting up our PMO, we oriented ourselves strongly towards Lean PPM.
With Meisterplan, we can always see what exactly the impact of doing any project is – and it´s really simple to use.
Without Meisterplan, portfolio decisions during crises like this are not well-informed and have unpredictable outcomes.
Meisterplan helps us deliver our projects on time, within the agreed budget, and in top quality.
I give Meisterplan an A+ for the experience of modifying the project timeline and resourcing. Consider this model if you’ve struggled to forecast resource capacity using spreadsheets or large commercial tools.
I believe in the solution and see how it can benefit any company that manages multiple projects simultaneously. Which I think is just about EVERY company!