Leading Companies Trust Meisterplan
An Effective Project Intake Process
Collect all of the great project ideas in your organization and turn those ideas into successful projects with the Board View in Meisterplan.
Collect and Manage New Project Ideas
- Quickly and easily collect new project ideas
- See the phase and add project details directly in Meisterplan as you collaborate with colleagues to build the idea
- Convert fully developed project ideas to new initiatives when they are ready to be evaluated
Evaluate New Project Initatives
- Sort new and current projects in different ways such as by stage gate to gain a clear view of your entire portfolio
- Add scoring criteria to each initiative and use the Project Score feature to strategically compare each initiative
- Focus on prioritizing your work based on the strategic value of the initiatives, while taking care of scheduling and capacity planning details later
Make Better Decisions Based on Strategy
- Avoid getting lost in the details of operational planning by concentrating on the big picture
- Evaluate and prioritize project initiatives and on-going projects to make the best decisions for your company
- Add transparency into new initiatives and the status of your current project portfolio to make informed decisions on what work should be implemented
Upon completing a POC with real data, this was the only tool for Portfolio Planning (PPM) that was consumable by my partners within the organization, and enabled this functionality for the first time. The GUI allowed it to "actually stick". It was essentially turn-key and customer support was of the highest quality.
Powerful yet easy to use. For a long time I was looking for the right tool to support a method called "project management by autonomous systems". I found Meisterplan to be the exact counterpart to show the huge amount of projects going on and to prioritize according to company and IT strategies.
With Meisterplan, we can always see what exactly the impact of doing any project is – and it´s really simple to use.
Meisterplan opened our eyes to resource bottlenecks and new portfolio solutions.
Meisterplan is an excellent Resource Management tool. The visual interface makes the software intuitive to understand and use. I have found few other tools that can match its capabilities. Definitely love the scenario comparison function. It's pretty easy to get up and running, but you can get more complex as you get more comfortable.
There are a lot of things that go into a project plan besides the timing and resources. We need a lot of context and it shouldn't be a surprise when a project needs attention. Our projects need to tie back to our mission and what we want to achieve. With Meisterplan, we can make informed decisions and move the organization forward.
Best product for portfolio management with resource bottleneck. I've chosen Meisterplan among 50+ PM tools due to easy-to-use resource allocation and project aligning features. Most suitable for high-level roadmap planning having limited resources for project development.