Leading Companies Trust Meisterplan
Actuals – Time Worked by Meisterplan
Find out if the actual effort on your current projects is on track with the planned effort to keep work on track.
Estimate Effort at Completion
Determine at a glance what the estimated effort at completion will be based on the plan and actuals up to this point.
- Combine the actual time worked with the future planned allocations for an estimate at completion
- Find out early if you need to resolve issues
- Use Actuals – Time Worked in combination with scenario planning to find plan alternatives and adapt quickly
Planned Allocations vs. Actual Time Worked
Compare planned allocations and actual time worked to understand how your plan compares to reality.
- Immediately determine when the actual time worked is deviating from the planned effort
- Ensure that your people have capacity for the highest priority work
- Continuously improve the accuracy of your resource planning based on real data
Many Import Options and Ways to See Your Data
Actuals – Time Worked data can be imported and seen in multiple views so that you can get exactly the information that you need.
- Import Actuals data through the Quick Import, with our REST API or through Zapier
- See actual time worked for each project or each project team in the Project Details and compare the data for multiple projects at a time in the Project List
- Use the Reporting API to export Actuals – Time Worked data to other BI tools
Meisterplan is now a key element of our portfolio planning. It helps us to make sure that our portfolio is realistic and that we create plans that really work.
Meisterplan opened our eyes to resource bottlenecks and new portfolio solutions.
There are a lot of things that go into a project plan besides the timing and resources. We need a lot of context and it shouldn't be a surprise when a project needs attention. Our projects need to tie back to our mission and what we want to achieve. With Meisterplan, we can make informed decisions and move the organization forward.
With Meisterplan, we can always see what exactly the impact of doing any project is – and it´s really simple to use.
I believe in the solution and see how it can benefit any company that manages multiple projects simultaneously. Which I think is just about EVERY company!
One of our problems was being able to show everybody our portfolio plan. Now we see all our projects we would talk about, graphically depicted. You can see their durations and when you scroll down, you can see the team. Maybe these two projects are significant and they're taking two resources each for this period of time. We can now see how much room is in the capacity bucket that we have left to fill. From here we can look at our options. Using Meisterplan to do that helps us show our work and provide transparency.
With Meisterplan, our resource utilization is more transparent. Due to the seamless integration into our existing processes, we can increase the satisfaction of both our customers and employees.