Everything You Need for PPM
Set up Meisterplan as your Lean PPM Tool in just a few days.
The introduction of a typical full-scale PPM software requires significant investments – both in terms of initial costs, introductory expenses, and later, maintenance efforts.
Do you want project portfolio management and company-wide resource management to be implemented more quickly, more pragmatically and at an attractive price? Then use the core functions of Meisterplan for your project portfolio and resource management. Meisterplan can be set up within just a few days as a lean planning software.
Just Enough Functionality to Get the Job Done
Effective project planning and project coordination at the portfolio level
Interactive company-wide resource planning
Flexible resource management at the role and employee level
Management of available capacity by department, role and skill
Real-time scenario simulation
Continue working with your existing project management tools and methods
Replace your Excel-based portfolio planning
Quick Start Your PPM
If you and your team already know how you want your PPM and RM to look, then you can configure Meisterplan within a day or two with the following six steps:
- Form your organizational structure in Meisterplan.
- Import or enter your resource data directly in Meisterplan.
- Create custom project information fields and phases.
- Enter or import projects and known resource requirements.
- Create templates for your most common projects.
- Define sub-portfolios during your planning process and assign appropriate planning roles and responsibilities to the applicable people.
What Should You Do Next?
Not yet ready for a tool? Then, first, learn more about a lean process for project portfolio management. Or read more about the ultimate necessity of project portfolio management: resource management. Use our Lean PPM process templates to get started until you are ready for the Lean PPM tool – Meisterplan.