SaaS Demand Gen Manager
Meisterplan is redefining how companies plan their projects and resources in a world where project and work management are rapidly evolving. With our German-engineered SaaS solution, companies are able to make critical decisions about how to manage change within their organization in less time and with more accuracy. Our real-time Lean Project Portfolio Management™ engine gives customers the ability to perform what-if analysis, see potential costs and benefits, and highlight potential resource constraints, all from a single screen.
Meisterplan is a self-funded startup, founded in Germany, with a US headquarters based in Bellevue, WA and additional offices in Houston, TX and Toronto, Canada. We are a fun, dynamic company who are also doubling our revenue year over year. This role is ideally suited for someone who is a SaaS demand gen wizard with an interest in expanding into a broader set of marketing responsibilities for a global business. You will be a key contributor to our exceptional growth by developing and executing demand generation and inbound marketing strategies to increase traffic and improve conversion rates. As part of our Customer Engagement team, you will work with a talented and dedicated team in multiple locations globally.
- Close collaboration with management to develop goals and KPIs
- Analyze, hypothesize, test, report and adapt activities along the funnel to turn website visitors into paying customers
- Develop and execute multi-channel plans and campaigns for product launches, target industries, events, company news, etc.
- Manage and control multiple campaigns with a focus on market segmentation and targeting
- Generate qualified leads with industry-specific go-to-market campaigns
- Optimize conversions based on data
- Use marketing automation for lead-nurturing and conversion optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in demand gen for a SaaS company
- Experience developing and using creative strategies to acquire new leads and ensuring they move successfully through the sales funnel
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive recommendations
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experienced using marketing software and platforms such as WordPress, Hubspot, Moz, Google Analytics, VWO, etc.
- Basic German language skills a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel occasionally, including some international travel
Role is based in Bellevue, WA.