Meisterplan is redefining how companies plan their projects and resources in a world where project and work management are rapidly evolving. With our German-engineered SaaS solution, companies are able to make critical decisions about how to manage change within their organization in less time and with more accuracy. Our real-time Lean Project Portfolio Management™ engine gives customers the ability to perform what-if analysis, see potential costs and benefits, and highlight potential resource constraints, all from a single screen.
Meisterplan is a self-funded startup, founded in Germany, with a US headquarters based in Bellevue, Washington and additional offices in Houston, TX and Toronto, Canada. We are a fun, dynamic company who are also doubling our revenue year over year. We are looking for an content developer with experience using a journalistic approach writing both educational and marketing content for SaaS or tech companies. This ideal person will be ready to hit the ground running to make an immediate impact on our global business.
- Conduct research on industry-related topics and become an expert on the topic of project portfolio management and PPM software
- Develop compelling content including emails, blog posts, articles, press releases, web content, landing pages, white papers and marketing copy
- Repurpose existing content into multiple formats
- Manage the editorial content calendar and ensure that content is published on schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, English, communications, marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in a content development role preferably for a B2B SaaS or tech company
- Thorough knowledge of content management systems, especially WordPress
- Knowledge of effective editing techniques for web-based media, including thorough knowledge of language, usage, grammar and style conventions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills and experience working with people at all levels
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Basic German language skills a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel (less than 5% of the time), including occasional international travel
Role is based in Bellevue, WA or Houston, TX.