Meisterplan is redefining how companies plan their projects and resources in a world where project and work management are rapidly evolving. With our German-engineered SaaS solution, companies are able to make critical decisions about how to manage change within their organization in less time and with more accuracy. Our real-time Lean Project Portfolio Management™ engine gives customers the ability to perform what-if analysis, see potential costs and benefits, and highlight potential resource constraints, all from a single screen.
Meisterplan is a self-funded startup, founded in Germany, with a US headquarters based in Bellevue, Washington and additional offices in Houston, TX and Toronto, Canada. We are a fun, dynamic company who are also doubling our revenue year over year. We are looking for a marketing expert to join our growing international team. This role is ideally suited for someone with a broad set of marketing skills and a strong SEO and marketing communications background. The ideal candidate is flexible and able to collaborate with teams in multiple locations globally.
- Analyze current status of website and create, implement and manage a SEO plan with a focus on increasing traffic and increasing quantity and quality of conversions
- Develop and execute plans and campaigns for product launches, target industries, events, company news, etc.
- Work with the product team to drive topics relevant to our primary markets
- Develop and execute marketing activities including link-building, networking and guest blogging in support of brand awareness and sales objectives
- Assist marketing team in developing and implementing content strategies, targeted landing pages and campaigns
- Assist marketing team in PR activities to promote our brand and products
- Track and present ongoing analysis of performance to leadership to drive future strategy
- Conduct market research, collect competitive intelligence and analyze marketing trends to be applied to all marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in Marketing with special expertise in SEO, brand building and campaign coordination
- Strong comprehension of SEO trends and best practices
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to use data to drive recommendations
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS company preferred
- Basic German language skills a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel (less than 10% of the time), including occasional international travel
Role is based in Houston, TX.