Meisterplan is redefining how companies plan their projects and resources in a world where project and work management are rapidly evolving. With our German-engineered SaaS solution, companies are able to make critical decisions about how to manage change within their organization in less time and with more accuracy. Our real-time Lean Project Portfolio Management engine gives customers the ability to perform what-if analysis, see potential costs and benefits, and highlight potential resource constraints, all from a single screen.
Meisterplan is a self-funded startup, founded in Germany, with a US headquarters based in Bellevue, Washington and additional offices in Houston, TX and Toronto, Canada. We are a fun, dynamic company who are also doubling our revenue year over year. We are looking for a critical person to help us accelerate that growth for our global online business. This role is ideally suited for someone who is a demand gen wizard with an interest in expanding into a broader set of marketing responsibilities for a global business.
SEO, PPC, and Content Marketing
- Develop and execute paid ad strategies and campaigns in support of brand awareness and sales objectives
- Build, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns.
- Analyze current status of website and create, implement and manage an SEO plan with a focus on increasing traffic and increasing quantity and quality of conversions.
- Assist marketing team in developing and implementing content strategies, targeted landing pages and campaigns.
- Assist marketing team in design and implementation of email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Track and present ongoing analysis of performance to leadership to drive future strategy
- Develop and execute social media strategies and campaigns in support of brand awareness and sales objectives.
- Manage the social editorial calendar and posts while monitoring responses on corporate social media accounts to achieve maximum engagement.
- 5+ years experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media Management and Content Marketing.
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS company preferred.
- Strong comprehension of SEO trends and best practices.
- Track record of consistently delivering measurable results.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to use data to drive recommendations.
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Basic German language skills a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field.
Role is based in Bellevue, WA or Houston, TX. Occasional travel required within the U.S. and to Germany.